Have you ever played in real money poker tournaments? If so, then you already know how long it takes. On popular sites, tournaments with different buy-ins start every day. And each of these tournaments can last from 3 to 8 hours. And this is only the first round! After such long sessions and stress, many players start to get very tired of poker and look for simpler alternatives. Fortunately, there are many of them in the casino.
You can find a lot of poker games with simple rules, easy gameplay and fast rounds. Plus, you can still win a big pot in these games. If you play for free for fun, short sessions are even better for you because they allow you to leave the game at any time or change it to another. One of the simplest and most popular games is Blackjack. This is a classic card game that has always remained popular and had its own audience. You can quickly learn how to play Blackjack at home and start conquering online casinos! So, let’s get straight to the rules.
How to start playing Blackjack
Before you start playing any game, the first thing you should do is learn the rules. This applies to both those who want to play Blackjack for real money and those who play for fun. Blackjack is a table game in which all players play against the dealer, not against each other. This makes this game even more fun with friends and adds competition. Step-by-step explanation of Blackjack rules:
- 2-7 people join the table.
- The player’s task is to get a hand better than the dealer and not exceed 21 points.
- Each card gives a certain amount of points.
- Cards 2-9 give points according to their value.
- Cards 10, Jack, Queen, King give 10 points.
- Ace gives 1 or 11 points, whichever is the best value for the hand.
- If you exceed 21 points, you are eliminated.
- The round begins and all players receive 2 cards face up.
- The dealer receives 1 card face up and 1 card face down.
- You can save your hand, draw cards, or fold.
- After all the players have made a move, the dealer opens his hand and draws cards until he has 17 or more.
- If your hand is better than the dealer’s hand, then you get a reward.
- If your hand is worse, then you lose your bet.
Blackjack games are very fast and very easy to learn. In addition, you can play with live dealers, which makes the game even more interesting.
Free online Blackjack in AU
The main advantage of online casinos is that you can play any gambling game without leaving your home. There are several dozen major casinos in Australia to play Blackjack for free and for real money. Verified sites for playing Blackjack:
- Jackpot City. The largest casino with free games. Here you can play Blackjack and other favorite games 24/7. Free coins are replenished every day.
- Spin Palace. Blackjack, Live Blackjack, slots, poker and other games are available for all players after sign up.
- Slotomania. Extremely popular casino with a huge range of slots and other casino games. More than 1 million registered players.
In any of these three casinos, you will have a great time playing your favorite games and have a lot of fun.